(12 PiX) - I spotted a E92 ///M3

k guys, while crusing at newport beach yesterday, i think i spotted a E90/E92 ///M3, U think?

the driver was friendly and he acutally tried to race me lol.... he then slows down for me to take pictures, this "M3" sounds real nice, the note of the exhuasts is not as loud as a expected, while we were "racing", a E60 M5 come and joined the party lol...

thought i should share some pictures with you fine people so here goes:

so what yal think? :)

Jimmy
www.Jimmy540i.com

k guys, while crusing at newport beach yesterday, i think i spotted a E90/E92 ///M3, U think?

the driver was friendly and he acutally tried to race me lol.... he then slows down for me to take pictures, this "M3" sounds real nice, the note of the exhuasts is not as loud as a expected, while we were "racing", a E60 M5 come and joined the party lol...

thought i should share some pictures with you fine people so here goes:

so what yal think? :)

Jimmy
www.Jimmy540i.com

epj3

That is insanely hot so far... the brakes are H U G E [80?] [80?] [80?] [80?] [80?] [80?] [80?] [80?] [80?] [80?] [80?]

NO WAY that thing is a V8! It has an intercooler.

Big Daddy

The body kit is attached by pop rivets and the hood had waves in it, BMW is sure getting cheap on their sheet metal and body kit attachemnts...oh wait it is supposed to hide the real M3 looks..nice photos Jimmy, did you cruise down to Mission Viejo, I can still remember my old address there from when I was 18...haha

Great find Jimmy! I will reserve judgement on the looks till the camo goes off, but so far, i like what i see! I still find the headlamps on the E92 a little awkward though

Detrich said:
hmm.... it looks riveted all over and the sideskirt panels are bumpy. is that because it's not the final version?
It's the SoCal "Street Rat" special edition model that BMW is going to sell only in the LA area. j/k

That particular car is a mule for testing engine, suspension, electronics, etc. They cobbed on the sheet metal so the fenders, hood, etc. are street legal.

Nice find. Looks legit, but where are the gills? Can't wait until it comes out. Must have been a blast racing those 2 cars in your ferrari.

Was the driver pushing it? How was the acceleration off the line? I bet its going to be hard getting a clean start off the line with DSC and other modes off. Can't freaking wait to get into this one.