*ATTENTION* Cystic Fibrosis Car Show & Benefit August 5th

This year I didn't get the chance to participate in any of the HIN shows or went to many meets thus far but I'm hoping to make this show one of the biggest meets this season. This is an opportunity to meet and greet different car enthusiasts from your exotics, domestics, classics, and if I get my way some really high end vehicles. It will be a great photo, video, and cruise opportunity after the show so, I'm asking the car enthusiast community to come out and support. This is panning out to be one of the largest cross-forum meets on the East coast. All the details are listed below.

The Event:
Peddler's Village located in Lahaska Pennsylvania is throwing their annual Charity Car Show. This show grows each year and this is the 6th year they are trying to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis research and support. This is an outdoor event and the town is a very nice quaint town with lots of things to do during this day's festivities. Last year there were over 100 cars there all makes, models, classics and this year we're going to blow every previous year out of the water. This lot can cater up to approximately 500 cars maybe more. I'm asking all car clubs, organizations, forum members, vendors, and anyone who would like to participate to come out in groups. The price for registration is ONLY $15 which goes towards the cause. The show itself is FREE to the public. Guys I'm asking even if you are not "showing" your vehicle you donate $15 to this cause. If you want to come and support a friend and your driving your vehicle enter it for the hell of it. It will be a great all day event with lots of fun for friends, family, and what an opportunity to meet other members from other forums and other car enthusiasts. There will be raffles, vendors, and other events happening that day in and around the village excluding the show so come on out and make it a day to remember.

For all the car clubs participating I kindly ask that you all organize and "roll in together" for that days event for there are no reserve spots. On each forum please organize your "crews" and caravans in a reputable fashion and roll out to this event. To those that want to come out the night before there are great lodging facilities in this town so check the town's website listed below and make the appropriate arrangements. And I have to state this please practice safety first. It will be a great day with alot of vehicles there so be cautious going to, while there, and leaving the premises. A rain date has not been released as of yet but as more information is released I will inform each individual forum.

Previous Year's show:
http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h318/cfbenefitcarshow/?start=all

My Space Page: cfbenefitcarshow

Town Website: http://peddlersvillage.com/overview/overview.htm

Map of Town:

Summary
Peddler's Village Lahaska Pennsylvania
Date: Sunday August 5th
Time: Registration for showing 10am-12pm
Trophies and Awards: 3:30pm-4:00pm

Contact information:
Kern - E46calendar@gmail.com
Rob - pinkfl2511@comcast.net

Prizes: Best of Show, 1st , 2nd and 3rd place, best domestic, best import, door prizes, and other categories to be added.

Directions:
Taken from Town Website and has GPS coordinates: http://peddlersvillage.com/info/directions.htm

Taken from Myspace page:
From Philly:Take Rte. 611 North to Rte. 202 North. Take Rte. 202 to Peddlers Village. Turn left onto street Rd. Then turn right into the parking lot across from the Spotted Hog Restaurant.From NJ:Take 202 South to Peddlers Village. Turn right onto Street Rd. Then turn right into the parking lot across the street from the Spotted Hog Restaurant.

Aerial view of town:
(Spotted Hog Restaurant location used)

Please let me know if you would like to attend. We are also having a cruise afterwards. Here is the list from the forums I post on. Others will be attending from flyers and other media.

pinkfl2511
bimmabwoy
Bubba1 - nicoclub
Loki - nicoclub
NHbmw325I - bimmerforums
GraphiteBrawler - bimmerforums
SCHN3LL - e46fanatics
Impele - e90post
sesegal99 - e90post
mesier1111 - e90post
krapnoj - e90post
Mainstray - m3forum
Chris(NJ) - m3forum (maybe)
maxxdamigz - njtuners
Club "DiSTiNCTiVE iMAGE"

The caravan from DE / PA is meeting up with the NJ people at the Best Buy in Philadelphia. Here is the address.

2300 S Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19148

We will be there no later than 10am, and we will be leaving there promptly at 10:30am. We can leave no later than 10:30am because it's about an hour drive and registration ends at 12pm. So, if you can't make it there by 10:15am, I suggest that you just meet us at Peddler's Village. If you need BimmaBwoy or my cell #, please PM us. See everyone there, and thanks for your support!

As far as DiSTiNCTiVE iMAGE members go, the club stickers should be here today or tomorrow, and they are $10 a piece. So if you would like one, please bring $10 on Sunday, and I will provide you with one.