My BMW Dealer Sucks!

Can anyone suggest a dealer in the northeast who knows how to service an 850 and is not $90.00 per hour in labor. I just paid 3K in labor for $400 in parts

why not go to a garage instead of the dealership. iregardless of where the dealership is, they are going to charge 90/hour

Sad part is labor prices are high everywhere and only going to get worse. Demand for technicians is so high and few are choosing the field, despite the opportunity to earn 80-125,000 per year.

We raise our labor rates here about every 3 months and they are double what they were just 6 years ago. Also, motorcycle rates are up to 96.00/hour here.

A good thing to do would be to look for someone that truly knows BMW’s and is a long-term fan of the cars that also owns his/her own small shop. If you go to a shop that is too big you are likely going to run into the same labor rate issues.

try GTS Motors in bellerose Long Island (3 minutes east of the cross island pkwy on jericho tpk). All they do there is sell and repair BMW's. 516-355-5500 you can tell them andy from S-K sent ya [driving]

i'd rather trust a shop who's mechanics i know by name than a dealership where some punk ass kid will take your 850 "to fill up gas" and romp on it in the mean time.
dealer = stealer