SE/ATL Meet/Mtn Drive Sunday July 25th!

Wow, slow in here, think I know why.... [idea]

SE Meeting/Mtn Drive is Sunday, July 25th, Atlanta GA.

Perimeter Mall, in the JC Penney parking lot on the 'construction' end of the parking lot.

Meet at 11am, drive starts at 12pm, predicted to end around 6-7pm, with a stop for food along the way.

Just passing along the details, msg me if you need directions, or want more info.

ditto. Maybe not even the meet, we'll see. We close on our house next Wednesday, and move next week, so I'm in packing mode..

Hope I can make it, sounds like a lot of new folks will be in appearance!

Great meet, the biggest I've been to locally so far. I couldn't do the drive, in the middle of packing/moving, and I need brakes *badly*. One good mtn probably would have left me with blinking brake warnings, and screechings of complaint from the wheel wells..

Good to meetcha sir, and always good to see Phil.

So, away from the other board (which has it's own drama it seems these days), what was the general feeling about the poor fella that went over? I always hear they are pounding it on these drives, almost sorta glad I didn't get a chance to make one, as I'd get left behind (I don't mind sprints, or runs for a bit, but a continual 4 hr pounding in the mtns is something ya got to really prepare for I'd think). I'd rather cruise in packs and enjoy the scenery!

[driving2]