South Jersey / Philly All Bmw Club

Just to let everyone know. I am putting together a South Jersey / Philadelphia club. We will meet bi-weekly, but locations may change occasionally, but I will keep everyone informed on that. I will try and come up with some sort of sticker for us. The club is going to be named "Distinctive Image". Anyways, just let me know if you are interested and I will make a list up to let you know of any upcoming events. Also, I am looking forward to my next event at the end of October at the Trenton Thunder waterfront park. The last event I had on March 31st was a great success. I had over 70 cars, and the cruise was awesome. Especially looking behind me and seeing just BMW after BMW, and going through New Hope and stopping people in their tracks to look at the line of BMW's rolling through. Anyway, let me know if you are interested. In case you missed my video of the last event, here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_g9XsINwGg

Here is a short description of the club. We will hold bi-weekly meets, and usually end with a cruise. Basically, it a gathering of BMW enthusiasts. It doesn't matter if your car is bone stock or has $20k of upgrades, everyone is welcome. It's good for meeting new people, learning how to upgrade and maintain our cars from others and just to enjoy our cars. I would like to eventually pull everyone together, and we can have mod days, and we can help eachother out with installing parts or whatever. Also, there will be a minimum of 2 large gatherings every March and October, and the possibility of a large East Coast meet in June. Anyway, you get the idea. Let me know if you would like to join, and feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!

Here is a list of the members so far:

Pinkfl2511
Mainstray (m3forums)
skierman64 (bimmerforums)
amancuso (bimmerforums)
gbelton (bimmerforums)
gofastm3 (bimmerforums)
Mad Machine (bimmerforums)
UA///M3 (bimmerforums)
GODJESUS (bimmerforums)
Eurogp (bimmerforums)
95M3theo (bimmerforums)