To all the Germans

Oh ja, das Z und Y Problem ist furchtbar. Im buero habe ich die amerikanische Tastatur und zu Hause auf dem Laptop die deutsche. Das verwechsel ich immer und ich kann mich auch an keine gewoehnen.
Ich bemuehe mich hier auch ein moeglichst gutes und sauberes Deutsch zu schreiben. Das sollte eigentlich genug Uebung bringen das Du auch in Deutsch antworten kannst und nicht immer nur in Englisch. Du hast eben auch von Technikgesprochen und das Du wenn es um Technik geht Schwierigkeiten hast. Frag mich mal wie ich mich bei dem Thema in Englisch fuehle [rofl]

Mein Auto, der BMW, ist in Deutschland. Hier in Houston fahren ich einen Ford Focus als Firmenwagen. Leider vermisse ich meinen Bmw auch sehr, der Ford ist einfach kein Vergleich und ich werde mir auch niemals einen kaufen.

My car, the bimmer, is still in Germany. Here in Houston i drive a Ford Focus as company car. Unfortunately i miss my bimmer a lot as the Ford is no match at all. I think i will never ever buy a Ford myself.

in fact germans are not that super strong on beer, it is like saying all americans are gun fighting cowboys smoking their marlboro at sundown...we might drink more beer than some other nations but we actualy consume other things too [hihi]

Ben

that wasnt the impression i got when i was there. it was exactly as hitman said. maybe they dont drink so much in duesseldorf but in muenchen thats all they drink.

bavarians love their weissbier. where have you been and what have you seen? the hofbraeuhaus? well that is a tourist place.
and okay, bavarians drink more beer than anyone else, but germany is not bavaria. there are 15 more states that form the country. un fortunatelly nobody knows even 10 percent of those in foreign countries. it is always bavaria and germans always wear lederhosen.

Ok...well I live in Heidelberg and I can honest say that it doesn't matter who you are...just about everyone around the area has a very healthy bier appettite.

I am sad to say that I have been living in Germany for 2 years and I still couldn't read about 90% of the stuff that was posted German. I feel pretty retarted

Wadula said:
bavarians love their weissbier. where have you been and what have you seen? the hofbraeuhaus? well that is a tourist place.
and okay, bavarians drink more beer than anyone else, but germany is not bavaria. there are 15 more states that form the country. un fortunatelly nobody knows even 10 percent of those in foreign countries. it is always bavaria and germans always wear lederhosen.
lederhosen?

DrPierceMD said:
Ok...well I live in Heidelberg and I can honest say that it doesn't matter who you are...just about everyone around the area has a very healthy bier appettite.

I am sad to say that I have been living in Germany for 2 years and I still couldn't read about 90% of the stuff that was posted German. I feel pretty retarted
hey you're right around the block from me [thumb]

finally got my internet hoocked up and recuperated from houston [:D]